Below are our company policies which will allow you to understand and interact with our content better. Should you have any questions regarding this information or would like further clarification; please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- The term ‘Spectrum UAE Ltd.‘ or ‘Spectrum Digital Print LLC‘ or ‘Spectrum Dubai‘ or ‘Spectrum Digital‘ or ‘Spectrum Digital Print‘ or ‘Spectrum Digital Print Solutions‘ or ‘Spectrum‘ or ‘spectrumdubai.com‘ or ‘spectrumonlineprint.com‘ or ‘Spectrum Online Print‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, customer, buyer or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates.
All text, logos, designs in image format and information contained on the official Spectrum UAE Ltd (registered in DIFC) website are the intellectual property of Spectrum UAE Ltd unless otherwise registered and are protected under the UAE Copyright. Copyright gives the owner exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. Whether or not a website includes a statement about copyright, the UAE copyright act provides protection for such works, and they may not be used or reproduced without permission. It is the responsibility of all parties storing materials on websites with Spectrum UAE Ltd domain addresses to ensure that such material does not violate other parties’ proprietary rights and does not otherwise violate law or applicable corporate policy. Spectrum UAE Ltd reserves the right to delete or make inaccessible files that contain material that is in violation of law or of applicable Spectrum UAE Ltd corporate policy. Spectrum UAE Ltd is not responsible for any errors in the material provided on the web and shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any material found on official Spectrum UAE Ltd Web sites or on any other sites with Spectrum UAE Ltd domain addresses.
The design layout, pictures such as designs, logos and some banners used on web sites directly managed by the Spectrum UAE Ltd may not be copied and used or posted by any other person or entity, including other units/offices at the Spectrum UAE Ltd. This includes but is not limited to the Spectrum UAE Ltd home page, all Secondary web pages (blue button pages), news pages, and maps, links may be directed to these pages, but images, logos, maps, may not be copied and/or posted for any reason.
These terms and conditions shall apply to sales of goods, printing services, design services and limitations of spectrumdubai.com to any buyer within the United Arab Emirates and the rest of the world, at any stage of dealings. Specifically stated in this writing, such terms apply and must be known by our valued buyers.
- You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of spectrumdubai.com, as well as any amendments issued by us, from time to time.
- You agree not to undertake the following:
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the platform other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
- We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provisions or remove, whether in whole or in part, the website or any services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the website or any part of its services.
- While we endeavour to provide an accurate description of the products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error. spectrumdubai.com reserves the right to correct any typographical error, or contents with inaccuracies.
- Any distinction to these conditions, including any special terms and conditions agreed between parties, shall be irrelevant unless otherwise agreed in writing or by electronic mail by spectrumdubai.com.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of products through the website.
- Products are produced and sold by spectrumdubai.com and all items are subject to availability including the timeline needed to complete them, and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Such conditions shall apply:
- The prices shall be under our authority less agreed discount, unless otherwise agreed in writing or through electronic mail. Our product prices are inclusive of VAT and any other applicable costs are clearly stated to our customers before issuing of the invoice.
- spectrumdubai.com offers credit terms which is subject to satisfactory credit appraisal of the customer by us. Check in our branch for more information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order that you placed based on our information that may contain errors including inaccuracies, out-of-date information on pricing, shipping, payment terms and return policies.
- You may pay for the order using any of the payment methods prescribed by Spectrum UAE Ltd., from time to time. When you place an order, actual payment will be only charged upon the confirmation of your order.
- If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the due date, Spectrum UAE Ltd. shall be permitted to impose payment in advance of delivery relative to any goods not earlier dispatched, and to refuse to make delivery of any unsent goods without incurring any obligation customer for any delay in delivery.
- You acknowledge that delivery of the products is subject to availability and completion of the order. Spectrum UAE Ltd. will make every reasonable effort to deliver the order to you within the delivery time frame stated at the time of the order. Delays may occur if certain materials become unavailable.
- Your items ship as they become available. Your orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of deliveries possible. There will only be one delivery charge.
- Delivery of orders shall be made at the address stated and the date required by the customer.
- Shipping and packing rates are not included in the product prices. Rates may vary depending on the products’ specifications and delivery locations.
- All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly via e-mail or through any communication channel and your order will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Any damages, quality issues, incorrect printing, must be conveyed by the customer within 48 hours of signed delivery order to qualify for replacement.
- Spectrum UAE Ltd. shall only accept the returned products based on the following reasons:
- Damaged Item: Order is received at delivery with visible damage such as torn packaging or damaged printing material.
- Defective Item: order received is defective.
- Wrong Item Delivered: Product received is incorrect
- Missing Item: Product received has missing parts, as stated in the website
- Customers must return the product in its original condition as received together with its original packaging.
- Items must be returned within 7 days upon receiving the order. Failure to return items within 7 days shall give Spectrum UAE Ltd. the right to refuse the acceptance of the returned item.
- Spectrum UAE Ltd. must oblige to refund or replace the item of the customer – whichever is appropriate by Spectrum UAE Ltd., once the order is returned and refund or replacement is considered valid and acceptable.
- No refunds will be made if:
- Items have been used or damaged
- Wrong file provided by the customer
- Spectrum UAE Ltd. is not responsible for formatting and/or typographical errors on the final product. Any errors (in format, type style, grammar, spelling, punctuation and layout) present on the final approved proof are the sole responsibility of the client and any reprinting request will be treated as a new order borne by the client. Please proofread very carefully.
Return or Exchange
- If a customer has made a mistake in their file or request for print, we can re-print at a 25% discount, once the initial amount has been settled in full.
- If Spectrum has made a mistake in your print request, we will reprint the order for you free of charge or offer you a discount of 15% if you decide to keep the existing order.
- We offer credit notes instead of refunds, valid for 12 months.
- Alternatively we offer refunds, which take 5-10 working days to process once the request has been initiated.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 20 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example: Aramex, Network International
We accept payments through Network International. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Network International, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
DIFC Data Protection Law
Spectrum UAE Ltd., operating under DIFC free zone license, is complying to the DIFC Data Protection Law.